The Liv-ex 100 celebrated its 20th anniversary in July.
The market had a constant increase in the month of July, rising 2.6%. The market pushed nicely by Burgundy and Champagne, which showed great results. The Liv-ex 100 closed the month off at 346.57, which is 5% off its all-time high.
The Liv-ex 1000 market also shone in July, rising 1.3%, meaning it’s the 11th consecutive monthly gain and has also shown a new all time high. Champagne 50 had a great month, rising 2.7%, the best performer in the market. Burgundy 150 also achieved its best regional index year to date, as it rose 1.6% in July.
In terms of regional monthly shares, here’s how each region performed –
- Burgundy – Increased from 16.6% to 22.4%
- Bordeaux – Increased from 47.8% to 48.7%
- Champagne – Increased 6.8% to 7.4%
- Italy – Decreased from 16.8% to 11.6%
- USA – Decreased from 4.1% to 3.9%
- Rhone – Decreased from 4.7% to 3.7%
To find out more about our Investment Management, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit – Liv-Ex